Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

It's been awhile since I have posted here...

I am going to part with my aforementioned SSR, asking $37,500 and you can see it on Auto Trader...

I appreciate all the help and advice I have received here and hope my "baby" can find a really nice new home...

Ah if I only had a 4 car garage...

Cheers from San Diego

·
Premium Member
9,231 Posts
Didn't see it on AutoTrader. At 37 Five ... Good Luck !!!
Owner needs to supply more details, but it is an FPR 6 speed. If it has a chrome package and is fully optioned with low mileage, 6 speed trucks have been getting into the mid 50 range at Barrett Jackson - and they didn't all have a chrome package.

Forum rules, and common courtesy, are that we don't supply opinions on asking prices unless the seller asks for an opinion.

·
Premium Member
9,231 Posts
Hi All,

It's been awhile since I have posted here...

I am going to part with my aforementioned SSR, asking $37,500 and you can see it on Auto Trader...

I appreciate all the help and advice I have received here and hope my "baby" can find a really nice new home...

Ah if I only had a 4 car garage...

Cheers from San Diego
This could be a great truck. Please provide more details, or a link to AutoTrader.

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Owner needs to supply more details, but it is an FPR 6 speed. If it has a chrome package and is fully optioned with low mileage, 6 speed trucks have been getting into the mid 50 range at Barrett Jackson - and they didn't all have a chrome package.

Forum rules, and common courtesy, are that we don't supply opinions on asking prices unless the seller asks for an opinion.
Flaash, when did it become a "rule" that you can't wish someone Good Luck ??? Thirty 7 Five looks like a good buy to me now that I've seen some details and low mileage ( 46 + ) and I can't wish a guy Good Luck ??? AND I didn't "supply" an opinion. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
9,231 Posts
Flaash, when did it become a "rule" that you can't wish someone Good Luck ??? Thirty 7 Five looks like a good buy to me now that I've seen some details and low mileage ( 46 + ) and I can't wish a guy Good Luck ??? AND I didn't "supply" an opinion. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Really? Your exact words below. Not much about that sounded friendly - more like an opinion.

Didn't see it on AutoTrader. At 37 Five ... Good Luck !!!

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Really? Your exact words below. Not much about that sounded friendly - more like an opinion.
Flaash, 37 Five and no details, I think Good Luck is or was the proper words !!! After seeing pictures and details, I still wish him Good Luck ... one nice Slingshot Yellow :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the well wishes...

Its a great SSR, my second and I wanted one that represented all the line had to offer and looked for a long time before the one I wanted came up for sale and it wasn't cheap...

Thinking of putting it in the October Las Vegas Mecum Auction so if it doesn't sell by August will probably do that... when you see the prices being paid for old muscle cars this one is a bargain...all the SSRs in my opinion are undervalued...

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts