·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
It was for sale just a few days ago for $21,900

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
yes, it is back to $21,9
with 110k on the clock the price might be a bit too optimistic, there is another SSR listed on this forum with 150k for only $14.5
They "probably" bought it from the previous seller for $17-18 and hoping to score a small hit
W/O knowing if it has carpet, I think it is in the $16-18k range with 110k miles
With this in mind, I think the previous seller is already ahead.

If they bought it for more they are scrambling!
It isn't unusual to see a dealer lose his butt on some of these things.

At this price point, it is possible carpet doesn't mean as much, especially as it is a MY2006.
It does have chrome wheels, body colour boards and gauges, so pretty nice truck - some unknowns

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
They "probably" bought it from the previous seller for $17-18 and hoping to score a small hit
W/O knowing if it has carpet, I think it is in the $16-18k range with 110k miles
With this in mind, I think the previous seller is already ahead.

If they bought it for more they are scrambling!
It isn't unusual to see a dealer lose his butt on some of these things.

At this price point, it is possible carpet doesn't mean as much, especially as it is a MY2006.
It does have chrome wheels, body colour boards and gauges, so pretty nice truck - some unknowns
This used car dealer is just down the street. He has a lot full of high mile cars generally around 10 years old or less. He specializes in trucks or at least has a lot of them on his lot.

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
This used car dealer is just down the street. He has a lot full of high mile cars generally around 10 years old or less. He specializes in trucks or at least has a lot of them on his lot.
It came through today as being reduced to $20000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts