Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blue: I am original owner of a 20,000 mile Pacific Blue with every option was 48,000 MSRP. Only thing replaced was the battery. Garage kept in fla. Highest bidder gets it.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,246 Posts
Oh NO......Not again!!!!!

As my friend tennesseecozydog might say right here......."did it occur to you that you just might want to include your asking price???"

:glol :glol :glol :pokey:

How'd I do Bob??

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Mind telling me what part of Florida you are?
I am in Cape coral. Depending on price, I may be interested.
Charles

·
Past owner
178 Posts
Pricing

Boy I have 17,000 miles on my pacific blue not a final production but $35,000 US cash would make me think about selling. But then Sherry would tell me no.

Peter

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some of you SSR lovers are very critical about new posts. Is this a for sale site or are some of you guys so bored all you have to do is comment on peoples hopes. I love my SRR but I would like to sell it to an interested buyer.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Some of you SSR lovers are very critical about new posts. Is this a for sale site or are some of you guys so bored all you have to do is comment on peoples hopes. I love my SRR but I would like to sell it to an interested buyer.
Well, most people that post here have been members for some time and skeptical of someone who just pops in to sell something with no background and no pictures of the item they came here to sell. Nothing against you personally but nobody knows anything about you. Have you been to a gathering? Has a long term member seen the truck and can vouch for it? You put a few miles on it so you might have lurked here a few times to get tips and help now and then. If so, you know we like to toss around ideas and thoughts.

First you post saying highest bidder gets it but no starting bid, and no ending date, thinking people are going to jump on it like who knows what. Then after a few people chime in saying it might be a nice ride but lower than your expectations you set a bottom line price of $35k and getting upset you haven't serious offers yet.

To sell it properly and show everyone you are serious about what you have to offer please post a few pictures, or at least a link, of the window sticker, engine, body, interior, trunk, etc... It would also help to know where in FL the truck is located. More information would really help in your quest and might get someone more interested in your post.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Technically this is a 'forum' with a 'for sale section', not a for sale site.

There is alot of knowledge on this site, not only have some fantastic folks helped me with some questions, but I actually did purchase one from another member through here.

If you have the right car at the right price, there is no better place than right here

·
Premium Member
9,283 Posts
You have only made four posts, all on this thread, with very little background information. Would not be the first time someone was trolling with no serious interest in selling, so please allow a bit of scepticism.

First thing I would recommend is to pay the $25 for a supporting membership, which will then allow you to post email address, phone number and photos. Also gives you increased credibility.

Best deal is the lifetime membership at $100, but if you're only here to sell, probably not a good value.

Reactions: DrDJ

·
Daily Driver
8,908 Posts
While I generally agree with Dragon2U and Flassh, the reality is there will always be lurkers who mine this site for information and entertainment. People who won't post unless they're really up the creek, or have a grandchild to show them how. This does not mean they're bad people, just not joiners, or join-iners.

That said, if they have an SSR they are considering selling, we should appreciate they are willing to come here and give fanatics a shot at it. So lets not give them too much crap. Guidance is cool, but go easy on criticism. We don't want others who might post to be put off.

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm as guilty of pissing people off as anyone, but think about it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I joined many years ago when I purchase my ssr new. I haven't visited the site in years and couldn't log on and had no luck retrieving my password. So I started over with a new login and not very good on a computer either. Sorry if I offended anyone.

·
OP
8,224 Posts
I joined many years ago when I purchase my ssr new. I haven't visited the site in years and couldn't log on and had no luck retrieving my password. So I started over with a new login and not very good on a computer either. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Multiple log-in ids is against the site rules...if you forward your original information to me in a PM, I will be happy to reset your password and then this id will be deleted...thanks.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,147 Posts
Sorry if you took it the wrong way, no need to be sorry. Nobody is angry or offended, just hungry for more information. You're asking people to bid $35k without knowing much about it and sight unseen. If you have never gone to a gathering and no members here have seen it there is little knowledge of it or anyone to confirm the condition.

Post your location so people know where you are and pictures to gain interest. If you are having a problem with pictures there are people here that will help. If you have some feel free to send me a PM (private message) with your email address, I will respond with mine, you can send them to me and I will post them for you.

·
OP
8,224 Posts
Multiple log-in ids is against the site rules...if you forward your original information to me in a PM, I will be happy to reset your password and then this id will be deleted...thanks.
OK, your original username is reset and password directions have been sent. This username is no longer active.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.