Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
06 Selling Cheap SOLD!!!

I have a running, driving, fast, 06 that would be an excellent parts car. It has all the good stuff, 6-spd, gauges, dash, good interior, chrome wheels, good tires, long tube headers, true duals, performance tuned, 44K miles, $11,000. Send your email address for photos. (931)703-6312 or [email protected]

More information on this truck in the Parts For Sale Section

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Pictures

I have a running, driving, fast, 06 that would be an excellent parts car. It has all the good stuff, 6-spd, gauges, dash, good interior, chrome wheels, good tires, long tube headers, true duals, performance tuned, 44K miles, $11,000. Send your email address for photos. (931)703-6312 or [email protected]

More information on this truck in the Parts For Sale Section
Meet with tnhillbilly. about his 06 silver SSR. The damage is mostly on right side. from a distance you can't notice it. You can hear it before you see the damage. It has a mild street Cam and strong exhaust and sounds mean. For $11K you couldn't go wrong even if you part it out. One thing unusual is it has a Chrysler 300 Grille. Give him a call real nice person. If I had space I would really think about buying it just to hear it go through the gears. it is SWEET.

Attachments

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Confused

What's the problem????? Why is it listed as a parts truck?????

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
You have to ask Jack that. It could be used as a daily driver. Right rear has lot's of small dents, rippels in it.. Would take lots of work to get to be a 9 or 10. It's about a 5.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'LL download them tonight. You can only Post 5 pictures under 1 thread. After I did those. I got involved in something else. Nice meeting you. Stay in touch.

·
LKMURKY
448 Posts
I'm looking for a 6 spd, Will have to ask the wife. Will give me time to sell the yellow one without a big dent in the budget.
Cary
LKMURKY

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,882 Posts
What's the problem????? Why is it listed as a parts truck?????
Tnhillbilly explained this in another post. Buyer beware.

I'll answer as many of the questions as I can in one message. Why is it a parts truck? It was totaled a couple of years ago and the quality of repair would not suit the ordinary buyer. It hit a guardrail in right front and right side. Air bag was not deployed. It went from dealer to dealer several times and the title was "washed" in Maryland. It has a Clean TN title. Don't know the brand of header. They are stainless but they aren't for sale without the whole truck. The VIN is 1GCES14H86B121751. Send your email address where you want the photos sent. Mine is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
If someone can tell me how to get a video from my phone to the Website, I'LL post the video of it running or send me your email and I'll forward it to you and you can post it. By the way I have no dog in this hunt. I just think it sounds D___ SWEET.
O

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
This was for sale last year in the Syracuse NY area for $19,900 - I asked Cash to Investigate it for me - he thought it was worth $16,000 in it's current condition - I never did look at it because of the title problem
$11,000 sounds like a great price

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,882 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts