Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time to sell some of my extra SSR toys and extra parts that I have sitting around. I figured I will start by posting them here on the forum first and if they don't sell here I'll put them on E-bay !! This is a U/V Indianapolis 500 official pace vehicle by Green light collectibles. It is new in the box and never been opened. $50.00 shipped in the US 48. If your interested you can PM me or e-mail me a [email protected] .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
It's time to sell some of my extra SSR toys and extra parts that I have sitting around. I figured I will start by posting them here on the forum first and if they don't sell here I'll put them on E-bay !! This is a U/V Indianapolis 500 official pace vehicle by Green light collectibles. It is new in the box and never been opened. $60.00 shipped in the US 48. If your interested you can PM me or e-mail me a [email protected] .
Ed, I sent you a text message at the e-mail address you posted. when I click on the link, it said the link is not properly installed.
Thanks, Les
My fanatic name is Triple L. (850)748-1335 cell, home is (850)256-1865.

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Crazy Horse
647 Posts
It's time to sell some of my extra SSR toys and extra parts that I have sitting around. I figured I will start by posting them here on the forum first and if they don't sell here I'll put them on E-bay !! This is a U/V Indianapolis 500 official pace vehicle by Green light collectibles. It is new in the box and never been opened. $50.00 shipped in the US 48. If your interested you can PM me or e-mail me a [email protected] .
Do you still have any toys left that we may sell or any you can donate for our rally. We are looking to either raffle or auction items. Thanks QWKSSR!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts