Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks!
Revell/Monogram has a 1/25th scale SSR plastic model kit available. It is molded in white and has the 5.3L Vortec engine, therefore an '03 or '04 model. Check your local hobby shops or buy on line. Cleavermodels :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Buy a case now...!!

Thinking about buying a case of 12 of these, just to have, since the real truck is discontinued, I would not put it past R/M to discontinue the kit as well. Hey, they dropped the new BMW Mini kit after less than one year! Also helps to work at a hobby shop!! :thumbs

·
Registered
182 Posts
copcarcollector said:
Thinking about buying a case of 12 of these, just to have, since the real truck is discontinued, I would not put it past R/M to discontinue the kit as well. Hey, they dropped the new BMW Mini kit after less than one year! Also helps to work at a hobby shop!! :thumbs
Buy a case because you love the SSR and want all of the kits. Revell will reissue the kit every 3 to 10 years. That is as long as they don't some how trash the mold.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I would love to find a nice remote control one that doesn't use alcohol for fuel and is some kind of big foot.

·
Registered
143 Posts
SSR RC Body and Kits

If anyone is interested, I can supply the RC body and the Revell kits as mentioned in this post. (Hope I do not violate any rules here). The RC body is clear Lexan (not painted) retail $24 Fanatic Price $17.00, the Revell Kit (comes in white plastic) retails at $15.25, Fanatic price $10.60. Shipping additional. Please EMAIL ME DIRECT if you are interested: [email protected] RC body shown on left(CLEAR body ONLY!), Revell kit on right

1 - 13 of 13 Posts