Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The International Rally Team hosted by the Ohio Chapter is selling ONLY 300 tickets to ANY MEMBER of the SSR Fanatic community! YOU NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN!!! The winning ticket will be drawn on Sunday, September 19th after the Banquet in Cincinnati by Bob Walczyk (Senior Manager, Full & Mid-Size Pickups Chevrolet Product-Marketing). We will assist you in arranging transportation if neccesary.

Go to this link for all the information you need to have a GREAT CHANCE to win this 2005 Aqua Blur SSR! You need to HURRY!

·
Daily Driver
9,211 Posts
Damn right, you nor anyone else has power over the drawing by the GM man, there's no reason why you and the committee members can't buy tickets. If you don't buy Debbie a ticket people will think you just using it as an excuse to cheap out. :ROFLMAO:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,416 Posts
I made contact with some SSR owners we see at Tech Days. They have committed to buy 12 raffle tickets. It’s a start. Thanks everyone. 👍🇺🇸🙏🤠
Thanks Jeff! I know you were awesome all along!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I made contact with some SSR owners we see at Tech Days. They have committed to buy 12 raffle tickets. It’s a start. Thanks everyone. 👍🇺🇸🙏🤠
Thank you for the call today and especially your willingness to contact others about buying some Raffle tickets! Thats what the Fanatic Family is all about! :love:

·
Premium Member
May 2017 ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
6,437 Posts
Hey Larry

Spent the weekend cleaning out the garage for my new SSR.
Can you pick me up at the airport ?
Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts