Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,841 Posts

I like the hood and want the dash pod! must be homemade.

·
Registered
407 Posts
rebel,

i agree. :agree

the dash pod is a must have and the striping is pretty good too. :thumbs

of course pepsi is better so the car must be from Atlanta. :lol

very cool. i want to learn more about the dash. looks like maybe a navigation system there along with the gauges.

rick

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
ricardo said:
rebel,

i agree. :agree

the dash pod is a must have and the striping is pretty good too. :thumbs

of course pepsi is better so the car must be from Atlanta. :lol

very cool. i want to learn more about the dash. looks like maybe a navigation system there along with the gauges.

rick

:ssr s go better with Coca Cola!!!! :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ive got 6 of those big coolers and 5 of the small if any one wants to make a trailer

·
Registered
253 Posts
If there are any aftermarket production companies out there, look at the gauge setup. That would be so much easier to read! The hood is right on track, that's more to my liking. Did anyone notice the shaved door handles? Slick!

The air intake, is that custom?

·
Registered
904 Posts
He has had it on ebay a couple of times, Really when you start to do a few things to your SSR that is a good price, It just hits at once, HD-Fatboy that is a Magna Charger

·
Registered
321 Posts
Jez, I wonder if someone out there can't find out who owns this vehicle. I love the mod for the gauges and touch screen stereo, or GPS, whichever..... The hood is also very interesting....

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I had never seen pictures of the inside of this SSR I have saved pictures of the bed and the paint scheme. I love the look of the interior!!!:thumbs

G

·
Love that dash pod!

If anyone has more info on it, please post it! That is just awesome.
Thanks!

wipurplechick
If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
1 expensive SSR

when I saw the truck in St. Louis, it had mississippi plates, harrison county which is on the coast, either gulfport or biloxi :ssr

·
Registered
413 Posts
the large coca cola boxes like the body of his trailer $600.00 also have a pepsi for 450.00 the small coolers like he has on the tounge 150.00 each all are origionals in good used condition

·
Registered
53 Posts
gmpartsguy said:
when I saw the truck in St. Louis, it had mississippi plates, harrison county which is on the coast, either gulfport or biloxi :ssr
Get me a tag number and I will Run it. :) BTW havent seen it around here and biloxi is just a hr away

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Saw this before

This SSR looks very familar. If memory serves me right this first appeared in late 2003 or early 2004. It had the paint job and the stereo in the rear, but I don't remember the interior mods.

Seems like it was at a show in New Orleans???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts