Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6B123287 has come for sale
It is #1 Final Production Run and #49 of the Indy Festival Series - built 2.16.2006 (my Kate :ssr #23333 was built same day)
#23287 wasn't the 1st FPR by BOD but is #1 by VIN
#23288 was built 2.15.2006 - the LCC re-opened 2.14.2006 but I am unaware of any FPR production models with a Valentine Day build.

She came for sale a few days ago but just found pictures today.
5k miles - $37k. She was owned by Fanatic "Ole Man" but I think he made one post and I could never find him after that.
From what I can see almost all Indy Festival decals have been stripped (hood & deck bowties, door Indy main decals and fender Indy Wings) - left the Indy Wings decal on the gate & the #49 on the windshield.
The only other defining feature is the #49 stamp on the rear plate receptacle

#23287 Decals removed.jpg #49 Windshield Decal.jpg Indy #49.jpg #23287 Console gauges.jpg Tailgate Indy decal.jpg

There are varying opinions on the FPR value status in the overall MY2006 series.
Some will say it doesn't matter, but it does IMO.
It has great value in terms of heritage - monetary value is subject to ownership desire.

#1 FPR, #49 Indy Festival! 5k miles - this is a really nice SSR.

·
Super Moderator
13,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The beginning of the end. Too bad the decals are gone. That would add another $3k to value I would guess.
Hard to say Jim
I think I might be able to still buy the decals for it.
Whoever buys it should pursue that aspect and if available not necessarily install them - just have them as part of her
Great truck regardless

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Hard to say Jim
I think I might be able to still buy the decals for it.
Whoever buys it should pursue that aspect and if available not necessarily install them - just have them as part of her
Great truck regardless
I know you can purchase some or all of the decals from the original manufacturer.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Indy21 from NJ had decals reinstalled on his pace truck.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Thank you all for your help and info. I feel like part of the family already.

Like all of my other vehicles, the SSR will be driven with respect and revered as a piece of history with limited use in the summer months. It will also have total pampered care with only minor performance modifications.

Does anyone know where I can get all of the original decals to make it look like the race day SSR?

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,168 Posts
RadAirAndy, sent you a Private message but don't know if you will get it as you only have 6 posts and I think you need 15. If you don't get it give me your E-mail address and I will send you the decal information.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog
1 - 10 of 10 Posts