36,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:glol Only 4196 to go ::thumbs :glol :thumbs :glol :thumbs :glol :thumbs :glol

·
Premium Member
59,785 Posts
:glol Only 4196 to go ::thumbs :glol :thumbs :glol :thumbs :glol :thumbs :glol
you are right...If you keep posting on the pole thread, you will be at 10,000
next week sometime.......but there are romurs that you took steriolds, so their will be an * next to your name

·
Clogger fan
36,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you'll get there before Wildcat66 does.
I took an oath to never exceed my friend WC66. (without her consent, endorsement, and royalty agreement).
.but there are romurs that you took steriolds, so their will be an * next to your name
Rumors are true. Watch my batting average next season.

·
Clogger fan
36,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
get a job, Frank...or at least one that won't let you play on the 'puter all day:tongue
GET A JOB...Shaa Naa Naa Naa Naa...Sha na na na na na .....Ba Wooo.... Get a job...ah yip yip yip...yip yip yip yip...Get a Job.

We're doing Do Wop now?

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,851 Posts
My money is on you X-Man. You are gaining quickly on her. You may have to kick it up another gear when she sees this though.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
My money is on you X-Man. You are gaining quickly on her. You may have to kick it up another gear when she sees this though.
I am betting on Wildcat! According to most of the thong wearing ladies:eek at the Jersey shore last week, most of Dances with Mice's "get up and go" got up and went!:glol :glol

·
Clogger fan
36,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is for all the little people. For all of the posters that can't type.
I am betting on Wildcat! According to most of the thong wearing ladies:eek at the Jersey shore last week, most of Dances with Mice's "get up and go" got up and went!:glol :glol
Got up and went?....LONG GONE. BUT taking care of business ONE thong at a time. Because we care.

·
Clogger fan
36,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And what exactly does that mean????
A COURTESY POST: I added a post to my posts. I played Trump...used my Joker...took a free ride on the Reading...went to the Community Chest. A courtesy post. I grabbed another in the spirit of posting.

1 - 20 of 143554 Posts
About this Discussion
143.6K Replies
192 Participants
ssr71
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing