Chevy SSR Forum banner

145741 - 145760 of 145891 Posts

·
Premium Member
61,725 Posts
not snowing here...…...cool today … in the 60's...….lots of sun......cleaned the right side of chicken coupe/sedan.....left side tomorrow...….upset the hens......

·
Premium Member
30,122 Posts
Evening folks. Horrible commute today! I had to walk from the bedroom to my office! Training class today (and tomorrow) so working remote. Had a power failure around lunch time too, so I dragged the generator out and fired it up. Not sure when power actually came back.

Time to start dinner.... and then maybe a nap!

·
Premium Member
61,725 Posts
Evening folks. Horrible commute today! I had to walk from the bedroom to my office! Training class today (and tomorrow) so working remote. Had a power failure around lunch time too, so I dragged the generator out and fired it up. Not sure when power actually came back.

Time to start dinner.... and then maybe a nap!
any traffic jams?????/
Good evening everyone..big lunch just cookies and milk for dinner...
sound good to me......maybe Rob needs to follow your lead......lolool
Good evening gang!! Stir Fry for dinner!
what did you stir up and fry...…….lolol

·
Premium Member
61,725 Posts
busy day.... clean out the chicken coupe/sedan...just the left side..... tripped over the hen boxes and broke the leg... had to fix that...….took 4 hours...…...4 hours work=2 hour RRR time......tomorrow the left side.....

dinner was left overs from the weekend......snack tonight oranges from my tree......grapefruit is almost ripe.....maybe next week on those...…..water chaser

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,956 Posts
Left Redondo beach California Sunday 12-1-19 at noon and just walked in the door. 1518.9 miles. Drove straight thru except for 3 hours sleep in the truck in Salt Lake City at a rest stop at 12 degrees and a couple hours today in Wyoming in the sun. Very icy on US 80 and lots of delays and crashes and road closures. Going to bed and will get Zoey dog in the morning and then start unpacking etc. I be tired! Had a wonderful time with Kids and grand kids. Good night all.

145741 - 145760 of 145891 Posts