Chevy SSR Forum banner

145781 - 145800 of 146869 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,240 Posts
Still dead tired. Got Zoey from the boarding kennel and she doesn't leave my side now. Missed her as much as she missed me. Guess they hay 4 feet of snow last Saturday. Cancelled Christmas Parade of Lights. Finished laundry and bed time for this old boy. Only 179 e-mails so it will be slow catch up. Good night all. Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
62,657 Posts
Still dead tired. Got Zoey from the boarding kennel and she doesn't leave my side now. Missed her as much as she missed me. Guess they hay 4 feet of snow last Saturday. Cancelled Christmas Parade of Lights. Finished laundry and bed time for this old boy. Only 179 e-mails so it will be slow catch up. Good night all. Have a good one.
glad you and Zoey are back home safe.... get some rest and sleep....good night

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,240 Posts
Good morning gang. Up early and at um. Noticed some kind soul plowed my driveway out while I was gone. Drove right up to the house. What a blessing. Me and Zoey about to take a truck ride with the trash out to the main road. Then coffee, breakfast and back on the lists. Never ends. Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
28,168 Posts
Good morning everyone. A dusting of snow overnight, temp now 34F heading to maybe 38F so snow should change to rain, should be a messy day. Have a good day everyone.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
38,322 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, 32° here this morning.

·
Slingshot Rules!
64,032 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Ugh Weather so far. Lots of Clouds and Mega-High Humidity but the Sun is trying.

So Tracie and I watched a video from The Mayo Clinic on the surgery I had ..... OMG!!!! 😳😳🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Absolutely remarkable!! No wonder I’m so damn sore!!! 😲😲
OUCH, Rob . . . maybe you should have watched the video prior to having the surgery?

Too late for that so how are you feeling? Any better?

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
40,809 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Ugh Weather so far. Lots of Clouds and Mega-High Humidity but the Sun is trying.

OUCH, Rob . . . maybe you should have watched the video prior to having the surgery?

Too late for that so how are you feeling? Any better?

It’s very painful still, loads of swelling!! Soon it will get better day by day!! I’m glad I didn’t see that video before hand!! 😳

·
Slingshot Rules!
64,032 Posts
It’s very painful still, loads of swelling!! Soon it will get better day by day!! I’m glad I didn’t see that video before hand!! 😳
Fingers and Toes Crossed for you, Rob . . .

Just listen to the Doc, especially the "exercise" part and think positive. You'll be "running around the block" in no time.

·
40,809 Posts
Fingers and Toes Crossed for you, Rob . . .

Just listen to the Doc, especially the "exercise" part and think positive. You'll be "running around the block" in no time.

Thanks Curt!!! Yep doing my exercises and meds!! The big thing is being comfortable, can only lay on my back right now.

·
40,809 Posts
Hey Rob, listen to the doc & your boss, er I mean Tracie, and you'll be up and going strong in no time!
Oh I am listening!!! 🤭I really can’t wait!! I’m not one to lay around all day !! I do as much as I can .... trying to look past all pain to see the end goal!! It will be good to life a daily life pain free!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
64,032 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON / EVENING, Gang . . .

Great Weather for lunch, errands and whatever. Mid 70s but the Clouds started rolling in so I had to hurry home just in case.

Wouldn't you know it . . . as soon as The Bummer was all tucked in, the Clouds started fading away and the Sun reappeared.

DON'T MESS WITH MOTHER NATURE.

·
Premium Member
19,162 Posts
The kid down the street is putting his new rims and tires on rims were 3 grand and he can’t park in garage ( dads porche is there and other side is full of family stuff. How he is gonna sleep at nite is beyond me

145781 - 145800 of 146869 Posts