42,534 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,544 Posts
Good night folks.

·
Premium Member
9,486 Posts
Good morning friends and Fanatics, sipping coffee and waiting for my Monday morning taxi duty... regular school...day care.. and hospital transportation this morning

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,275 Posts
Good morning everyone!! Just got back in from blowing the dusting of PBP -26’C (-15’F)

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,544 Posts
Good morning at a brisk 18 degrees. Laundry day today. Then some paperwork. Have a good day.

·
Slingshot Rules!
69,700 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Not A Cloud In Sight with a Wake-Up of 37 but the GOOD NEWS . . . low 70s predicted for later.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,534 Posts
It's a beautiful day here I wish the roofing contractor could come today I'm sure he will get here when it's snowing.

·
Premium Member
69,015 Posts
It's a beautiful day here I wish the roofing contractor could come today I'm sure he will get here when it's snowing.
change to a metal roof...….
and get a Ins. discount...….

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,544 Posts
Smoked turkey sandwich for lunch. A friend made some chocolate chip cookies and she dropped a bag off for me. AWESOME! All the way up to 22 degrees now. Wow. Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
19,477 Posts
It’s the wife’s birthday today we are waiting for our younger son to fly in to have dinner with him , had dinner with other son and daughter in law Saturday .

·
Slingshot Rules!
69,700 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON / EVENING, Gang . . .

Another "Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood" . . . Sunny, Clear, Dry and actually made it to 73 Degrees. Unfortunately, as the Sun Sets the temperature will drop down into the upper 30s overnight.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

146741 - 146760 of 152025 Posts