Chevy SSR Forum banner

146781 - 146800 of 147023 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,270 Posts
Yikes Batman I woke up to 6 degrees and windy. Even Zoey didn't want to go out. Need to make a Post office run as my Yellow SSR clock arrived from WyoSilver in Wyoming. Can't wait to see it. Have a great day.

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
40,853 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Looks like another "Just Like Yesterday" coming up. Wake-Up at 42 with lots of Sun and a few Clouds. Mid 70s predicted for later.

OUCH, Rob . . . there should be a law!

! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: !
I agree!!! Here’s a pic .... that’s over the exhaust from the gas fireplace!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,270 Posts
Got my custom clock from WyoSilver in Wyoming today. Looks awesome and he even supplied the battery. Got it hung in my man cave right next to my SSR.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,270 Posts
When I woke up it was 6 degrees and it warmed up all the way to 12. Now going down again. Yikes. Cup of noodles here with cyan pepper. Need to warm up.

·
Slingshot Rules!
64,142 Posts
GOOD EVENING, Gang . . .

Almost as nice as yesterday but just a few too many clouds.

Took The Bummer to run a bunch of errands and that's always lots of fun. Plenty of Lookie Lous with questions galore but that's typical.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,270 Posts
Well it is time to go to bed here. 3 degrees and still dropping. Burr. Good night all.

·
Premium Member
62,822 Posts
a busy day...… drove mrs blue to two doctors appointments...…..bought a new battery for the tractor,,,will install tomorrow,,,,,mrs blue's bowling night so I went to the bowling alley tonight.... now getting ready for bed......good night

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
38,423 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, 33° and overcast.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
38,423 Posts
Good morning everyone!! Even colder this morning -34’C (-29’F) and yes I’m still walking outside in this cold, so many layers on I look like Bib the Michelin Man!!!! 😳🥶
You are stronger than me at that temperature I am not leaving the house !!!!!!

146781 - 146800 of 147023 Posts