Chevy SSR Forum banner

147421 - 147440 of 148876 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,736 Posts
Good morning. 28 degrees this fine morning. Did all my shoveling and snow blower work yesterday. This morning is laundry day. Yippy. Have a good one.

·
Premium Member
30,006 Posts
Good morning everyone. Temp is 36F & snowed last night, about 3" of wet snow. Snow has been removed now, next snow maybe Thursday. I've had enough snow for this year, 3 months more before R's are back on the road. Have a good day everyone.

·
Premium Member
65,143 Posts
busy today nasty weather on the way for the next couple of days......SSR was put away from the weather,,,,,,took the garbage to dumpster... fed and watered chickens...played with jake … laundry almost done ,,, then the cold front hit....and it is RRR time......

·
Premium Member
30,576 Posts
Evening folks. Very wet day here. And more tomorrow... and Wednesday. But at least it's not snow!

you are starting sound like,,,,,,,,nevermind 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hmmmm...... who could you be talking about that never drives their SSR? So many suspects to choose from!!
Yeah yeah.... but I've got a good excuse with the weather. Once the threat of road salt is done, it'll be out. Those-who-know-who-they-are have a loooooonnnnnnnggggg way to go to catch up to me, and I'm not even "high" mileage.

Does the shoe fit??????
Does he wear size 13?

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,771 Posts
GOOD EVENING, Gang . . .

The Cold Front finally rolled in about an hour ago. Lots of Clouds and the temperature dropped like a rock from upper 60s down to 50. A little Rain and more promised for overnight and tomorrow.

I guess "Spring Has NOT Sprung" yet.

! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Man that was a quick Trip ..back in Canton
Just another 500 mile day....
Have to help out with a sick grandson...
Guess the 2 weeks I planned to stay with Wifey just turned into a test of the emergency response system... LoL

·
Premium Member
65,143 Posts
mrs blue's bowling night …...and a friends birthday down at the bowling alley...….cold tonight,,, more rain tomorrow... we received very little today... maybe more tomorrow... more rain,less wind.....

·
Premium Member
30,006 Posts
Good morning everyone. Temp now 32F heading for 38F, mostly overcast but dry with a cool breeze. Have a good day everyone.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,086 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, overcast and 35°

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,086 Posts
Good morning friends and fanatics
Babysitting a sick kid today... probably will be me sick after I get infected today
This is not good Roger, take care !!!!!!

147421 - 147440 of 148876 Posts