Chevy SSR Forum banner

147441 - 147460 of 148876 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,736 Posts
26 degrees and clear skies here. Going to try and get that haircut I missed out on last week. Have a good day.

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,771 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Ugh . . . NO Sun whatsoever, just lots of Doom and Gloom. Wake-Up at 45 heading to upper 50s later. Some Rain overnight and more predicted for today.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,086 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Ugh . . . NO Sun whatsoever, just lots of Doom and Gloom. Wake-Up at 45 heading to upper 50s later. Some Rain overnight and more predicted for today.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
So when did you get into town here and where are you staying ????? :)

·
Premium Member
65,143 Posts
cold here.... and here is in South Texas,,,,,,,,,and some drizzle about.....Jake and I are staying inside.....he is already into his RRR time...…….

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,736 Posts
Went to the post office and got mail and then a few groceries and now back home until later for haircut appointment. Main road and interstate I-90 was all clear. Subdivision road was snow covered, ice, mud, etc. Feels like nap time. Have a good one.

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,771 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON, Gang . . .

Cold but no more Rain since overnight.

Big Old Bummer . . . looks like the Clouds are returning with only a little bit of Sun.

! :cool: ! (n) ! :cool: ! (n) ! :cool: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,736 Posts
Sunny and 36 degrees this afternoon and just got home from my haircut. He was there this time and I had an appointment. Monster energy drink for supper. Never did get that nap in today so probably early bed thing.

I know the drink is not healthy and not good for you but my answer to that is so what?

·
Premium Member
19,262 Posts
Sunny and 36 degrees this afternoon and just got home from my haircut. He was there this time and I had an appointment. Monster energy drink for supper. Never did get that nap in today so probably early bed thing.

I know the drink is not healthy and not good for you but my answer to that is so what?
They do taste good . Monsters

147441 - 147460 of 148876 Posts