Chevy SSR Forum banner

147461 - 147480 of 148790 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Sunny and 36 degrees this afternoon and just got home from my haircut. He was there this time and I had an appointment. Monster energy drink for supper. Never did get that nap in today so probably early bed thing.

I know the drink is not healthy and not good for you but my answer to that is so what?
Never had one of those, I figured it would keep me up for days...

·
BLU SSR
2,440 Posts
Good Morning All, Mic and Robert are making me get up early today and it looks like we get to drive in the rain--Yippie! all is good cause Red is runnin' good and got the wipers fixed before we left! Roger keep that snow in Illinois!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,005 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, it's a beautiful sunny Pennsylvania day !!!!!!!!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,005 Posts
Good morning folks!
Snow later today and overnight...3 to 5 inches expected.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! we are to get snow tonight but it is to turn to rain by morning and should wash it all away, well that's the plan.

·
Proud Original Owner
17,775 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! we are to get snow tonight but it is to turn to rain by morning and should wash it all away, well that's the plan.
You are getting what we got the other day, rained but snow didn't show.
I've got the snow thrower all set to go for tomorrow
...just a few more weeks of this stuff.

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,687 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Clouds with all the Gloom and Doom are gone. Wake-Up right at 40 heading to low 60s later.

Big Car Show this Saturday . . . Fingers and Toes Crossed that Mother Nature cooperates.

Good morning folks!
Snow later today and overnight...3 to 5 inches expected.
Thankfully . . . NO SNOW down here.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Proud Original Owner
17,775 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Clouds with all the Gloom and Doom are gone. Wake-Up right at 40 heading to low 60s later.

Big Car Show this Saturday . . . Fingers and Toes Crossed that Mother Nature cooperates.

Thankfully . . . NO SNOW down here.

Do you have 2 guest rooms available?
James & Sherrie and Frieda & I are thinking about loading up the trucks and heading your way!🚗🚙🏠

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
40,005 Posts
It was a nice day here but the snow has arrived.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,720 Posts
13 degrees and snowing all day lightly. Very depressing. Paid bills today and more depressing. Not much else going on. Have a good evening.

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,687 Posts
GOOD EVENING, Gang . . .

Turned out to be a fairly nice day plus tomorrow is supposed to be much better. Sorry guys, No Rain and/or Snow.

Maybe "Spring Has Spring" . . . FINALLY..

147461 - 147480 of 148790 Posts