Chevy SSR Forum banner

147501 - 147520 of 147841 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,643 Posts
sunshine today,,,,,,,,but a heck of a north wind,,, thanks Rob...….lunch was with a bunch of radio guys...….enjoyed the group...…..RRR time and then fed the chickens....wow 16 eggs.....

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,504 Posts
Went to the monthly Harley Owners Group meeting tonight. They served sloppy joes, potato salad and cake or cookies, with pop or coffee. Pretty good meeting and got to visit with folks I had not seen for awhile. Just got home and bed time soon. Have a good one.

·
Slingshot Rules!
64,829 Posts
GOOD EVENING, Gang . . .

The Doophus and I went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings with an old SSR Buddy.

They were having a BOGO special on Wings and I tried to "eat 'em all" but ended up bringing more than a dozen home for tomorrow . . . maybe even Saturday and Sunday.

Looks like Mother Nature is going to be nice for the Big Car Show on Saturday.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
39,130 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, 18° and snow .

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,504 Posts
Good morning at 29 degrees so far and shooting for 55 by noon weatherman says. Got this from the director of a charity I support so thought I would share with all.

Valentine’s Day is a great reminder that we are all here to love and to serve and to help those around us through the good and bad times just like Jesus is here to help us. Happy Valentine’s Day!

·
Premium Member
29,049 Posts
Good morning everyone. COLD here, temp -2F add in the breeze factor & feels like -16F, but lots of sun. Suppose to warm to 18F later today. Back in the rink this afternoon for GD hockey. Have a good day everyone.

147501 - 147520 of 147841 Posts