Chevy SSR Forum banner

148541 - 148560 of 148732 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,894 Posts
wow what a day already....had to get up early 6;30 and get to the feed sttore to pickup my chicks.....25..they all look good...then had to get home and prepare their new home.....plus the battery on the p/u was dead ....new battery later today.... we have been order to shelter in our homes.....but they omit that it is going to be hard to enforce .......we shall see....you can only go shopping for food or TP......but there is no TP at the stores.....mrs blue has taken over my man cave with her office stuff...
today high will be in the 90's Rob......no snow is in the forecast....we can go and get sunscreen if needed

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
Good morning folks. 57 going for 69 degrees today with rain, cold, and snow predicted for tomorrow and Thursday. Have a good one. On this virus thing all I know is my clothes and hands are about wore out from washing.

·
Premium Member
9,235 Posts
Son in law ..had fever and chills ..told to stay home from work for two weeks...komatsu
Full pay... everyone else coming to our house for dinner...we don't stand a chance...

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
No one in or out at my place.

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,633 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON / EVENING, Gang . . .

Another "Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood" with lots of Sun and, above all . . . NO SNOW. In fact, we actually hit 80 degrees again this afternoon.

Good evening gang!! Some of the snow melted ... lightly snowing again!! And the damn borders are closed!! I’M TRAPPED!! LOL
Poo Poo on the "Closed Borders" BS, Rob . . . just climb the wall like everyone else does.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
41,310 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON / EVENING, Gang . . .

Another "Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood" with lots of Sun and, above all . . . NO SNOW. In fact, we actually hit 80 degrees again this afternoon.

Poo Poo on the "Closed Borders" BS, Rob . . . just climb the wall like everyone else does.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
Can’t .... the snows too deep!!! 😳😳😡😢

·
Premium Member
64,894 Posts
evening time.......dinner was cold fried chicken...no sides ... tea...... no snacks during the crisis .....mowed the yard today...... chicks looking good this evening....Jake will keep them safe tonight.....
did not get to the battery in the p/u today... not going anywhere....maybe just put the charger on it for now......original battery and the truck is a 09.......pretty good ......mrs blue is still working at home....the latest is maybe two weeks......

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
Government says it is Bed time in Sturgis South Dakota, so good night folks.

148541 - 148560 of 148732 Posts