Chevy SSR Forum banner

148561 - 148580 of 148732 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
39,908 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, overcast here and like Ron said I had to check the time when Carl posted.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
Good morning. Woke up to 35 degrees and 4 or 5 inches of new snow. Ready for spring. Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
29,830 Posts
Good morning everyone. Temp 38F warming to 50F, overcast, dry with sunny periods. It looks like spring is trying to arrive here. Have a good day everyone.

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,633 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

"Not A Cloud In Sight" with a Wake-Up of 48 and heading to the low 80s later.

Another Cold Front predicted for tomorrow. NO SNOW . . . Rob must "hogging" it all.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,633 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON / EVENING, Gang . . .

Spring has Spring . . . Sunny, Clear and Dry with a high of 82 and 12% humidity.

Finally, installation complete on The Doophus's new Slingshot Yellow License Plate Frame. Black bolts are not as easy to locate as one would imagine and the previous "polished" bolts just didn't look right.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
64,894 Posts
early start time this am,,,,,had to check on my chicks......remember these chicks are two days old....found two dead... they were found in the water bowl......no CPR was given.....next was removing the battery from the pickup.....this was no easy task.....auto dept at wal mart is closed until this event is over......had to go another shop....and on to the grocery store.....not crowded,,,,bought most of the things I wanted,,,,,,,,no TP...plenty of other stuff.....no eggs,,,,.no lunch meat and no soup in a can
plenty of SPAM..in a can..... every body have a great evening

·
Premium Member
30,542 Posts
early start time this am,,,,,had to check on my chicks......remember these chicks are two days old....found two dead... they were found in the water bowl......no CPR was given.....next was removing the battery from the pickup.....this was no easy task.....auto dept at wal mart is closed until this event is over......had to go another shop....and on to the grocery store.....not crowded,,,,bought most of the things I wanted,,,,,,,,no TP...plenty of other stuff.....no eggs,,,,.no lunch meat and no soup in a can
plenty of SPAM..in a can..... every body have a great evening
Didn't you say something about plenty of corn cobs? :unsure:

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
39,908 Posts
Hamburger gravy over rice.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
39,908 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, it's a beautiful day here sunny and should be in the 70°s.

148561 - 148580 of 148732 Posts