Chevy SSR Forum banner

148581 - 148600 of 148732 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,235 Posts
Good morning friends and fanatics, beautiful day yesterday... cleaning up the yard building found a raccoon that wouldn't leave..no guns Left here in Illinois and good BB guns are in Arkansas also... finally found a BB gun that still works and a few bbs s....moved him 6 inches at at time till he finally decided to leave the shed rafters...bet I shot him 20 times..sore ass for sure...but that old BB gun couldn't do anything but sting

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
Good morning. Here we go again. Repeat of yesterday. 35 degrees, foggy, and we got about a inch or two of fresh snow. I am so ready for 85 degrees, sunny and no wind. Trying to find the positive spin on all this. Okay here you go. I got paid yesterday, and it isn’t dusty out. Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
19,252 Posts
Where I work before I retired a local county transit system has closed the light rail runs and buses are going to run modified Sunday schedules. No furloughs until end of April if needed. Glad I’m retired

·
Premium Member
29,830 Posts
Good morning everyone. Temp is 50F warming to 56F, overcast with sunny periods, maybe a little rain later. Staying in again. Have a good day everyone.

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,633 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Winter has returned. Gloomy and Cloudy with a predicted high in the low 60s which is about 20 below the high yesterday afternoon.

! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
64,894 Posts
summer is here ...90's yesterday and more ttoday and tomorrow........back is still hurting but bettter...going to try and finish planting the garden this evening...after some RRR ...chicks are doing great .....

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
39,908 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Winter has returned. Gloomy and Cloudy with a predicted high in the low 60s which is about 20 below the high yesterday afternoon.

! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
9,235 Posts
Good evening everyone... gloomy day here..
Made a TP and paper towels run to Bloomington for the daughter...glad to help in such a small way

·
Slingshot Rules!
65,633 Posts
GOOD EVENING, Gang . . .

Gloom and Doom all day with a high of 62 and mid 40s overnight. In spite of the Cold, The Doophus's Slingshot Yellow License Plate Frame is finally installed with black bolts.

Where will it all end?

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
Gloomy and cloudy here all day also. On a bright side it is not snowing but it is raining. Mini frozen individual pizza for supper and a bottle of water. Have a good evening.

·
Premium Member
64,894 Posts
Evening folks. Loooong day "at work". No RRR time here...

Just bought some more train stuff.
hey Kevin..... what did you buy???? I have some stuff that I bought a while back and installing them now......but today was an outside day....battery installed in the P/u.....it was easy installing it than taking the thing out....old garden fence is down... new fence will go up tomorrow....
dinner tonight... a pot pie...snack is two oranges and water.....candy later...

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,698 Posts
Bed time soon in Sturgis South Dakota. Good night all.

148581 - 148600 of 148732 Posts