Chevy SSR Forum banner

150181 - 150200 of 150271 Posts

·
BLU SSR
2,944 Posts
Yeah, same here. It keeps growing.
I'm afraid mine is getting long enough that today it gets mowed unless it's a downpour. I'd buy some sheep, but we tried raising them ONCE on the farm....never seen an animal that needed less of a reason to die!! Damn things would drop over for no reason at all! Vet suggested that we should give them over-eating pills to protect them from themselves....that killed about 30 of them, so the remaining ones went to market while they were still breathing.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,115 Posts
I'm afraid mine is getting long enough that today it gets mowed unless it's a downpour. I'd buy some sheep, but we tried raising them ONCE on the farm....never seen an animal that needed less of a reason to die!! Damn things would drop over for no reason at all! Vet suggested that we should give them over-eating pills to protect them from themselves....that killed about 30 of them, so the remaining ones went to market while they were still breathing.
They say the only thing dumber then a sheep is the guy raising them.

Good morning. If dry enough I need to do some tractor mowing also. 53 degrees and rising. Got to 83 yesterday. Have a good one.

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
41,934 Posts
Good evening gang!! Still chucking down rain ... been raining steady and heavy at times since yesterday .... haven’t heard from the wife yet ... perhaps she got washed away!!!

·
Premium Member
67,041 Posts
rough day...... two hours this morning with the chainsaw......firewood trimmed and stacked......this afternoon,,,not much ..... too hot and humid....ready for a no work Friday......chickens are getting to be a pain,,,,,one day hens,, and one day chicks......this weekend picking blackberries

·
Premium Member
9,356 Posts
Good evening everyone, got the mowing done kinda had to cut twice growing fast.
Cleaning out the shed and moving a 10x 10 dog kennel, set it up by the shed and laid horse stall matts so doggy's have shade and weather protection if they have to be outside all day... ready for rest

·
Premium Member
67,041 Posts
Good evening everyone, got the mowing done kinda had to cut twice growing fast.
Cleaning out the shed and moving a 10x 10 dog kennel, set it up by the shed and laid horse stall matts so doggy's have shade and weather protection if they have to be outside all day... ready for rest
rest.......

150181 - 150200 of 150271 Posts