Chevy SSR Forum banner

150201 - 150220 of 150271 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,709 Posts
Good morning everyone. Temp 68F now, heading for high 70's, dry & sunny. Yesterday we made it to low 70's for 2nd time this year & for next 7 days temps will be high 70's, 80's & next Tuesday maybe 90's, spring has arrived. Have a good day everyone, stay safe.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,115 Posts
Good morning gang. 59 degrees, sunny and a great start to a great day. Want to work on the place a little. I was told there is an impromptu Cruise Night tonight in Downtown Rapid City. Plan on going to that. Should be fun.

·
Premium Member
67,038 Posts
no work Friday... watered the blackberries and grapes....and the grapefruit trees.....and the dog.....loves the watering when it is this hot.......chickens are good....

·
Proud Original Owner
17,932 Posts
you can come down here and do my yard work if you feel the need......lololoololololol
Carl, It would be a fun trip for sure if only it was safe for long distance travel.
It sounds like you work much harder than I like to do. Ha ha! I'd spend more time in the porch swing.

·
BLU SSR
2,943 Posts
Carl, It would be a fun trip for sure if only it was safe for long distance travel.
It sounds like you work much harder than I like to do. Ha ha! I'd spend more time in the porch swing.
Hey Ron, If you feel the need for more yard work, I'm much closer and would happily share my misery! I will supply all equipment needed, liquid refreshment and would even spring for a nice meal at my favorite eatery close by!
Finally got mine done yesterday, looks like crap but no dead sheep to pick up - happy to at least have it mowed - finished up in a light mist.

·
Premium Member
67,038 Posts
Hey Ron, If you feel the need for more yard work, I'm much closer and would happily share my misery! I will supply all equipment needed, liquid refreshment and would even spring for a nice meal at my favorite eatery close by!
Finally got mine done yesterday, looks like crap but no dead sheep to pick up - happy to at least have it mowed - finished up in a light mist.
hey Ron ... looks like a bidding war for your services......lolololol I can offer 2 free dozen eggs....let the bidding begin...lolololol

·
Proud Original Owner
17,932 Posts
hey Ron ... looks like a bidding war for your services......lolololol I can offer 2 free dozen eggs....let the bidding begin...lolololol
Hey, you guys got the idea I like yard work...NO, I like it when its all done and I can relax.
But the liquid refreshment, nice meal and the 2 dozen eggs sound tempting. (y)

·
Premium Member
30,734 Posts
Evening folks. Had to go into the office again today. And for a stupid issue - I forgot to plug in a cable a few months ago! The "customer" finally wanted to get the connectivity operational and I had forgotten it wasn't connected.
🙄
Anyway... picked up some pizza on the way home, so that was dinner. No big plans for the weekend --- still can't do anything around here! But, I might just take a long cruise on Sunday or Monday because I can.

150201 - 150220 of 150271 Posts