Chevy SSR Forum banner

151081 - 151100 of 151257 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,357 Posts
Now it is a 60 mile per hour wind with rain and tennis ball size hail. Glad I am home.

·
Premium Member
30,854 Posts
Hey Kev .... did the brown turd burglers show up yet???
Nope.

That reminds me of something funny..... decades ago, my uncle ran a security company in upstate New Jersey. He had a sign made, but they screwed up. It said "burgular alarms". That's kinda like saying nucular, not nuclear. "The S is silent stupid!"

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,357 Posts
About time to get ready for bed. No nap today and my battery is running down. Good night all.

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,146 Posts
Nope.

That reminds me of something funny..... decades ago, my uncle ran a security company in upstate New Jersey. He had a sign made, but they screwed up. It said "burgular alarms". That's kinda like saying nucular, not nuclear. "The S is silent stupid!"

Dang it!! That’s bloody frustrating!!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,357 Posts
Another beautiful morning here at 64 degrees and lots of sun. Laundry day here. Need to clean all the bugs off my SSR after yesterdays cruise. Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
32,634 Posts
Good morning everyone. Temp 84F heading for low 90's, it's dry & sunny, will be staying close to A/C. Have a good day everyone, stay safe.

·
Slingshot Rules!
68,818 Posts

GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Another "Just Like Yesterday" coming up . . . Sunny, Clear, Dry and Hot with a Wake-Up at 72 and heading to low 90s later.

The experts are predicting High Winds and single digit humidity for later which should add to the tragedy in the Catalinas. The Bighorn Fire is still raging with only about 30% containment.

! :mad: ! :p ! :mad: ! :p ! :mad: !

·
Premium Member
9,431 Posts
Social media can be a great thing some one posted in our local Bella Vista site about needing a handicap ramps for a grandson visit... myself and serevral others loaned the aluminum folding ones.
That's a good thing

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,357 Posts
Got the laundry and other chores done today. 95 degrees with 40% humidity and lots of sun today. Now whats for supper?

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,357 Posts
Well I made some Chicken fried rice for supper and it was pretty good. Just watched the 6 pm news and it was 95 degrees today and now we are in a Tornado watch so I will hide out in the basement for awhile. Have a good evening.

151081 - 151100 of 151257 Posts