Chevy SSR Forum banner

151921 - 151940 of 152044 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,948 Posts
Yay.... work day is over. The weekend has begun. But it's going to be a crappy rainy weekend. I was hoping to get some top-down time in... but it's not looking promising at all.

·
Slingshot Rules!
69,739 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON / EVENING, Gang . . .

Another "Record Breaking" HOT ONE coming to an end. This has gotta be the worst Summer Weather with the longest run of triple digits since relocating to Tucson back in the late 90s.

Oh well, too hot to go outside so . . . LAUNDRY ALL DONE.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,580 Posts

Another "Record Breaking" HOT ONE coming to an end. This has gotta be the worst Summer Weather with the longest run of triple digits since relocating to Tucson back in the late 90s.

They said that this July is the hottest July in 65 years here.

·
Premium Member
30,948 Posts
Evening folks. Decided to do most of my groc shopping today. Wallet's $75 lighter and it didn't seem I had much to show for it!

Been rainy all day long --- and it'll be like that all weekend.

·
Premium Member
69,041 Posts
Evening folks. Decided to do most of my groc shopping today. Wallet's $75 lighter and it didn't seem I had much to show for it!

Been rainy all day long --- and it'll be like that all weekend.
as soon as I set out the sprinklers ,,,it clouded up and rained,,,,,, might try that tomorrow

·
Premium Member
19,478 Posts

Now just put it away huh

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,546 Posts
Red skin potato salad , cottage cheese, and water for supper. Bed time soon. Hope all are well and have a good night.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,546 Posts
Bed time here gang. Have a good one.

151921 - 151940 of 152044 Posts