Chevy SSR Forum banner

151941 - 151960 of 152044 Posts

·
Slingshot Rules!
69,739 Posts

GOOD NIGHT, Gang . . . bedtime.

Crappy day but at least the laundry is done.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,580 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, looks like we might get some much needed rain today.

Reactions: Flying Dog

·
Slingshot Rules!
69,739 Posts

GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Looks like another HOT ONE coming up. Hopefully, today is the day for RAIN.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,546 Posts
Good morning gang. 66 degrees and sunny today. Doing some house work. What a joy. Have a good one.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,580 Posts
We are finally getting that rain they have been promising !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
69,041 Posts
lots of errands for mrs blue......lots of driving....but I made one stop at home depot so had to take the pickup......SSR could not handle the 12 foot 4x4.......and some 2x4's......but everything done....lunch and RRR time.....no Let's Make a deal today..........lololololol

·
Premium Member
30,948 Posts
We are finally getting that rain they have been promising !!!!!!!!!
Had rain overnight, but it's been clear pretty much all day. Getting much cloudier now so I think we're gonna get some more shortly.

Shoulda done the oil change on the car hours ago... but typical me just procrastinates and finds "something else" to do.

·
Slingshot Rules!
69,739 Posts

GOOD AFTERNOON, Gang . . .

The Doophus and I just returned from running errands.

Just for the record, Carl @blueroadster06 . . . we hit the Speedometer Check Point three times. Once at 35, then 45 and then again at 55. All three times his Speedometer was Spot-On so I guess the Chevy Dealer Mechanic knew what he was doing.

In the last 15 years with The Doophus plus a few years prior with the Silverado . . . the only problem I have ever had was PAYING THE BILL.

·
Slingshot Rules!
69,739 Posts
And the rain has come again!

NO RAIN down here, Kevin . . .

In fact, the TV Weather Experts are reporting this past July was the HOTTEST and DRIEST July in many decades.

No biggee since this COVID thing has kept everything shut down anyway.

! :cool: ! :p ! :cool: ! :p ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
69,041 Posts
GOOD AFTERNOON, Gang . . .

The Doophus and I just returned from running errands.

Just for the record, Carl @blueroadster06 . . . we hit the Speedometer Check Point three times. Once at 35, then 45 and then again at 55. All three times his Speedometer was Spot-On so I guess the Chevy Dealer Mechanic knew what he was doing.

In the last 15 years with The Doophus plus a few years prior with the Silverado . . . the only problem I have ever had was PAYING THE BILL.

great news,,,,, always check the work you paid for,,,,,,

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,546 Posts
Grilled some special burgers made from Rib Eye steaks and some Brats. Potato salad, cottage cheese, cookies and water. Dishes are done and bed time soon. Have a good one. Still 75 degrees out and a beautiful evening.

·
Premium Member
19,478 Posts
lots of errands for mrs blue......lots of driving....but I made one stop at home depot so had to take the pickup......SSR could not handle the 12 foot 4x4.......and some 2x4's......but everything done....lunch and RRR time.....no Let's Make a deal today..........lololololol
Could have gotten a trailer and used the ssr ..... let’s make a deal the real show starts back up Monday ........ yes my friends General Hospital has been filming for a couple of weeks now and starts running new shows on Monday . Gonna have to adjust my rrr time to fit this back in my schedule lol

·
Premium Member
69,041 Posts
Could have gotten a trailer and used the ssr ..... let’s make a deal the real show starts back up Monday ........ yes my friends General Hospital has been filming for a couple of weeks now and starts running new shows on Monday . Gonna have to adjust my rrr time to fit this back in my schedule lol
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

151941 - 151960 of 152044 Posts