Chevy SSR Forum banner

151961 - 151980 of 152313 Posts

·
Slingshot Rules!
70,021 Posts
GOOD NIGHT, Gang . . .

Another HOT ONE but at least nothing but Good News from The Doophus this afternoon.

What would one expect from The Perfect SSR?

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
19,510 Posts
late night,,,,,,,watching The good .bad, and the ugly.......always good
I’m watching a show called car crews with super car blonde they are doing a price on texas . I want to ask Carl when are you gonna get your slab wheels ? Look them up on google lol

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,842 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, overcast hoping for some more rain.

Reactions: Flying Dog

·
Slingshot Rules!
70,021 Posts

GOOD MORNING, Gang . . .

Looks like another "Just Like Yesterday" coming up . . . Sunny, a few Clouds, Dry and HOT.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,587 Posts
Up and atum early. 55 degrees and sunny at 4:30 am and now 75 degrees. Cereal and coffee for breakfast, watched TV church, vacuumed house and repaired the reading lamp where I sit. Time to rest now. If the weather holds might take a spin in my R. You all have a good one.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,587 Posts
looked it up...and hell no
I looked it up and that is a BIG NO!. Say they started in Houston. Must be a Texas thing.
Click here:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I’m watching a show called car crews with super car blonde they are doing a price on texas . I want to ask Carl when are you gonna get your slab wheels ? Look them up on google lol
They're not SLAB wheels... the car style is SLAB... the wheels are SWANGAS. Should be illegal!

A trip to the framer's market......mrs blue's cousin owns and runs it......he grows everything....cantalope ,pickles and veggies.....and now chickens fed and dog watered and sprayed......now going to watch the space ship land.......
Watching that too.

151961 - 151980 of 152313 Posts