Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now have a new 10+ Year Banner thanks to Marc and the Administrators of this site.

There are still some issues in getting it to automatically be added to a supporting member's avatar area, but we have found a way to do it manually which is why I have started this thread.

This thread is ONLY for responses/notifications of supporting members only who currently qualify for the 10+ year banner and would like it added to their avatar area.

Please do not respond until you are eligible for the banner. You can see your join date directly below your avatar.

All other responses/posts will be deleted with no notification. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Moderators will check this thread often and update avatars with the banner as often as they can.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Got mine woohoo

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,334 Posts
I will proudly take one. Thanks!:)

Bob :purple:

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
10 year badge

Time flies when you are having fun.....joined feb 2005....not sure of exact date......so when it is appropriate.....chuckstr....also if appropriate add a rom badge....!!!

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Time flies when you are having fun.....joined feb 2005....not sure of exact date......so when it is appropriate.....chuckstr....also if appropriate add a rom badge....!!!
Done and congrats.

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this only for "Life Time Supporting Members" with 10 or more years or do "Supporting Members" with 10 or more years also qualify?
Correct as the first post states...ALL supporting members and yours will be added soon.

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally joined as SMOKINA Have since changed to THGRAPE. Do I quailfy??
Your join date shows to be 11/2010. Is that when you joined under original smokina and then did a name change? Or did you create a new registration (which violates the site rules) under thgrape?

If it is the latter, then we can only go by the current registration date...OR you can cancel thgrape and revert back to original smokina.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts