Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,965 Posts
woohooOk I have been a Fanatic for 10 years. My first post was on May 04, 2005 11:55 pm. I'm working on my next fanatical 10 years!woohoo

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ready for my 10 year banner !

Guys, it's been a fast 10 years and 67,000 miles for the SSR !

As they say, time flies when your having fun.

circlek

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
10+ year banner

I joined May 26, 2005. Today marks 10 years. I would appreciate you adding the 10 year banner to my avatar.

Thank you,
susiessr:ssr

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,203 Posts
we now have a new 10+ year banner thanks to marc and the administrators of this site.

There are still some issues in getting it to automatically be added to a supporting member's avatar area, but we have found a way to do it manually which is why i have started this thread.

this thread is only for responses/notifications of supporting members only who currently qualify for the 10+ year banner and would like it added to their avatar area.

please do not respond until you are eligible for the banner. you can see your join date directly below your avatar.

All other responses/posts will be deleted with no notification. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Moderators will check this thread often and update avatars with the banner as often as they can.
can you please add the ten year banner to my avatar??thank you again

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Does it get added on automatically now if not I'll have ten years in 2 days:thumbs
It should but not guaranteed. I will watch it and if it does not automatically happen, I will add it on day 3 if that is OK.

21 - 40 of 103 Posts