Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
OP..... At one time our handle was OURSSR in 2004/2005 then we changed it to HOTSSR. Please check to see if we have been on the forum long enough to have the logo 10+ year banner on our avatar. Thank you so much Larry Jones!

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
OP..... At one time our handle was OURSSR in 2004/2005 then we changed it to HOTSSR. Please check to see if we have been on the forum long enough to have the logo 10+ year banner on our avatar. Thank you so much Larry Jones!
According to your avatar, you became a supporting member Jan 2006.

If you changed your handle by having a moderator/administrator change it for you, you retain your supporting member dates/criteria...nothing changes except name.

If you re-registered under a different name/handle (against site rules BTW) thus abandoning your original then that handle/registration is essentially lost too.

Not to worry, in January, you will receive the banner under this handle.:)

·
OP
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Your join date is October 2006 so it should auto update sometime in October 2016

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,806 Posts
....Thanks for 10 years (+) of Fanatic Family Fun & Frolics that just comes along with owning one of the Most Fun vehicles that I have Ever had !!!! Each year, it just keeps getting better ! Talk about a Mixed bag of Nuts !!! Looking forward to more smiles on the 'R' and filling up the 'ol Bucket.... See ya 'Down the Road'.....

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
funny thing is the guy who turned me onto here did not like this site.too me it's the best thing any SSR owner can have.great people, superior knowledge and camraderie

41 - 60 of 103 Posts