Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be driving from Atlanta to Asheville Biltmore resort on 12/3/2005, staying at the Biltmore Inn till 12/6/2005 then heading back to atlanta airport, hope to see some of you SSR drivers out there, wish I could have mine there, Maybe I can meet Buffy while I am out that way???

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
ampmop said:
Will be driving from Atlanta to Asheville Biltmore resort on 12/3/2005, staying at the Biltmore Inn till 12/6/2005 then heading back to atlanta airport, hope to see some of you SSR drivers out there, wish I could have mine there, Maybe I can meet Buffy while I am out that way???
Hey, I live 25 minutes from Asheville. We go on a cruise Dec 5th though. I get my plane tickets tomorrow and will let you know if we will be here when you first arrive. I sure hope so.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, would love to see your SSR...Have fun on the cruise if I don't see ya'll...

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Have you ever been to the Biltmore, if not you will love it. One more reason I want to do a get together in this area. :thumbs It is beautiful at Christmas. We were camping in Cherokee, NC, saw the motel for sale on the way to the Biltmore, bought it and have been here for 7 years and absolutely love it here!!!!!!!! I will let you know as soon as I find out tomorrow when we fly out. It will be the afternoon before I found out.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gina said:
Have you ever been to the Biltmore, if not you will love it. One more reason I want to do a get together in this area. :thumbs It is beautiful at Christmas. We were camping in Cherokee, NC, saw the motel for sale on the way to the Biltmore, bought it and have been here for 7 years and absolutely love it here!!!!!!!! I will let you know as soon as I find out tomorrow when we fly out. It will be the afternoon before I found out.
No, but in-laws (who we are going with) have been there a couple of times at Christmastime.
Sounds like you will have your plate full trying to get out of town so don't sweat it, maybe next time. Have a great cruise...

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Got plane tickets today and we fly out Sunday morning, Dec 4th at 6 AM so no hook up for us!!!!!!
Enjoy your trip and bring something warm!!!! Were expecting flurries tonight in the higher elevations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts