Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This message was approved by Troy Roberts - admin of this site.

My dealership just took in a 2004 Redline SSR with only 126 miles on it. The guy owned in for 3 days, and the day he took it home the wife said it was the truck or her, so he traded it in here.

If anyone is interested in this rare truck please contact me directly at any of the methods below.

The SSR will list at $48,991 plus Tax (7.8% here in Mesa AZ), License and $299 Documentation Fee.

This SSR won't last long and I wanted to let everyone here know about it first.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
413 Posts
ssr

Why would anyone pay over msrp for a pre titled ssr when they are everywhere for msrp?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, the local market here for them is well above MSRP, 3 days ago the guy paid $51,000 for it.

I'm sure that any reasonable offer would not be turned down.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The real question is why would the guy choose the wife over the SSR:)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey that's killing tow birds with one stone: Get the SSR and get rid of her!!:cheers

·
Registered
705 Posts
once we are married there are two things for us to get excited over: Guns and Cars! Unless they want us to cheat with a woman rather than a car, that I call a stupid woman...

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think we should get a picture of the wife and the truck and decide which one I would rather have :rolleyes:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I came home and told my wife I had just bought an SSR and now she's on the beach in Aruba for a week.

I'd say that a great trade!

Rick:cheers

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
The guy should have helped her pack her bags. My wife calls the SSR a "Man's pickup corvette". I would have to keep the keys away from her. She sat in one and was very impressed.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I guess I'm very lucky, both with my SSR and my wife. She was the one who told me go for it. Now she wants to drive it too. Which is great. And we can go together for rides. My other vehicles do nothing for her, and i usually ride them alone.

Mike

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
women's rights

I have to say that being a woman I love this truck. My husband bought it for my birthday and I have waited for almost 2 years for the local market to start supplying them. Mine is Yellow (my favorite color) #6457. I am really curious about the differences in the 03's and 04's. can't wait to see them all side by side.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
03/04

I have read almost all posts and have heard several talking about the carpet in the truck bed and tonu cover. mine is all covered and has the little triangle shaped storage compartment. I haven't seen anything telling me what it is for. Does anyone know? I think it is for the reflector that some manufacturers put in the trunk of cars?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
storage

Wildcat,

Where is this storage compartment? Is it on the underside of the tonneau cover? And it's a triangular shape?

You are the first person I've seen mention a triangular storage compartment...you've either found something that we've all missed (at least the one's posting info) or it's something new....

·
Registered
413 Posts
triangle storage compartment is at rear underside of bedcover

1 - 20 of 41 Posts