Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
More to come

Its pouring hear heading your way. Snowing in Las Vegas kind of puts Nascar on hold this weekend ??

·
Registered
631 Posts
Snow!

There is snow visible on the Estrella Mtns sw of Phoenix, and on the White Tank Mtns due west of me...:eek

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Chicago 68 - 70 today. Go Figure. Top down for the first time today.

Talk about stares!

:ssr :ssr :party :ssr :ssr​

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Like I said in another post, it's snowing from Monterey to Santa Cruz, across the Mtns & valley into San Jose and all the way up to Sonora. Thunderstorms & Hail as well! :willy: Hasn't done that since I was in 6th grade. :leaving

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Measurable snow in the central/southern San Joaquin Valley too - elevation here is 200 ft - yes 200 or less.

Flurries in Kingsburg - but enough to coat the ground about 10 miles south near Hanford...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
snow

All the hills and mountains around us have snow on them. It was snowing at the house here for an hour. Big heavy flakes but they melted on the ground.
The rain statrted at 4 this morning and has not stopped since. Our rain gauge shows 2 1/2" temp gauge still at 38-36

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Just stepped out to get some thyme out of the garden - and its mixed snow/rain again right now... :eek

Guess I'll have to cover the tomato plants I put into the ground at the start of the month! :cool

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
SS My R said:
Chicago 68 - 70 today. Go Figure. Top down for the first time today.

Talk about stares!

:ssr :ssr :party :ssr :ssr​

Remember the wind blows west to east watch out next week:glol :glol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts