Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
DFW TX Crew
1,429 Posts
Josh, Wild Bill's SSR has some $296.48!!!!!!!!
I've already got my chrome hoops, but that's such a sweet deal I was going to snag a few and make a couple extra bucks, was the plan.

just being honest. :wink2:

Josh

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Sold-purchased earlier via phone

@river_rat, I purchased 2 rings from Mike also, when I went to install them on my 05 they wouldn't fit in top of seat properly. I noticed that there is a tab in the middle of the loop and the seat has no space for it, so I just broke that tab off and it fits perfect. Since chrome was made for 06 don't know if top of seats are different . If you have 06 you may be OK with tab attached. Just FYI

·
DFW TX Crew
1,429 Posts
I have already read everything on this post and there is NO photo. I'm into bling so what does a Chrome Seat Hoop look like?
It is the seat hoop that goes on top of the back of your seats. You already have the hoops on, but they are either painted silver or they are chrome. Mike is selling the chrome ones.

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,285 Posts
It is the seat hoop that goes on top of the back of your seats. You already have the hoops on, but they are either painted silver or they are chrome. Mike is selling the chrome ones.
. . . or Slingshot Yellow ala The Doophus?

! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana !

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,347 Posts
@river_rat, I purchased 2 rings from Mike also, when I went to install them on my 05 they wouldn't fit in top of seat properly. I noticed that there is a tab in the middle of the loop and the seat has no space for it, so I just broke that tab off and it fits perfect. Since chrome was made for 06 don't know if top of seats are different . If you have 06 you may be OK with tab attached. Just FYI
I just put my Chrome hoops on Del and had the same problem with ONE of them The other did not have that tab in it. There is no slot. One of them also had a tab on the bottom of each leg that had to be removed. Things to be aware of. Compare the new one to the one you are removing.

Reactions: SWT RYD

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
I just put my Chrome hoops on Del and had the same problem with ONE of them The other did not have that tab in it. There is no slot. One of them also had a tab on the bottom of each leg that had to be removed. Things to be aware of. Compare the new one to the one you are removing.
I Think the Tabs may have been left on from the mold. just my .02.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts