Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was doing a little searching for a 2006 Pacific Blue with the Chrome pkg and Chrome wheels. Wanted to get a location for a closer look.

Discovered that on the latest orders ( VIN...22710) the Chrome Wheel package jumped from $1500 to $1995. Price increases don't help sell SSRs.

:confused :confused :confused

·
Registered
112 Posts
That is interesting. I sold one built just before that. It has the chrome wheels and was $1,500.

One of our members who has never posted, but did go to Lansing, special ordered exactly what he wanted. It arrived the night of 10/24/05 and he took delivery on the 25th. We need to flush him out and make him talk about his new Pacific Blue.

Another thread was talking about people not special ordering their SSR. I know some people do order exactly what they want and get a great price while doing so.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Chrome Wheels

On my 06 Vin#21331 it was still $1500.00. :rolleyes:
SSR290 said:
Was doing a little searching for a 2006 Pacific Blue with the Chrome pkg and Chrome wheels. Wanted to get a location for a closer look.

Discovered that on the latest orders ( VIN...22710) the Chrome Wheel package jumped from $1500 to $1995. Price increases don't help sell SSRs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally, the build date was this week.

My dealer was notified that it would be last week.

We were told on Monday that it will now be built the week of November 21.

If the plant is closed until December 5, I don't know how that will happen.

I will continue to be patient and look forward to it whenever it gets built.

·
Registered
26 Posts
2006 SSR arrived today!

Picked up my 2006 today!!!!!

BTW, the chrome wheels had increased to $1995.

You would have laughed at my trying to explain to the lady at the credit union what I was buying.

Happy holidays everybody!

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Mr. Ping said:
Picked up my 2006 today!!!!!

BTW, the chrome wheels had increased to $1995.

You would have laughed at my trying to explain to the lady at the credit union what I was buying.

Happy holidays everybody!
You would have laughed at my trying to explain to the lady at the City Clerks office for my city sticker what an SSR was. She knew what an HHR was when I purchased my HHR sticker but was lost on the SSR.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
SSR290 said:

My dealer has an 06 Pacific Blue with the chrome package. I know because it was between my 06 Black Tie and the Pacific Blue. I almost took mine back the next day to get the PB. I purchased mine about mid November and as of yesterday (22 Dec 05) they still had the Pacific Blue.

·
Registered
23 Posts
When I bought my 05 I could not find a red one with chrome wheels. I found one that had everything I wanted but the chrome wheels, so I bought it and sent the wheels to L.A. and had them chrome plated. It took 4 weeks but they turned out great and the total price mounted and balanced with round trip freight was $910. They are every bit as nice as the factory chrome job. If anyone is interested PM me and I will give you the information.

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts