Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife’s personal rare custom 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport/TJ with rear seating and hardtop only. Lady driven since 2000 and never has been off road driven. It has 44,538.0 original miles with a custom after market kit that cost $8,000.00 (500 made). It is a 4.0 Liter I-6, Automatic, P.S., P.B., Cold A/C, AM/FM/Cassette, Desert Sand Pearl (factory color), Beige Camel Cloth high back seats, new Radiator, Belt, Thermostat, Hoses, Battery, Tires, and Rear Brakes (less than 3000 mi.). Needs nothing and ready to go to shows or Krusin’.
Whipped out ’99 Jeeps with over 120,000 miles are selling over $10,000.00 with no $8,000.00 custom kit. Don’t miss out of this rare great driver and conversational piece. You can’t go anywhere without people wanting to talk about it. No trades, joy rides, tire kickers, checks and etc. Cash Only. If you’re reading this…It is still For Sale!!! $15,900.00. I’m located 10 miles East of Silver Springs, FL on Hwy 40 East. Call...352-625-7122 Ask for Ron (sweet34 forum name)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,384 Posts
I'm not a Jeep person but---NICE and different. Good luck.

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
I'm not a Jeep person but---NICE and different. Good luck.

Nick
Certainly looks like it could give "The Bummer" (the Doophus garagemate) a real run for the money. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Nice ... Really Nice. Reminds me of a World War II vehicle. Similar to the ones I remember from "Hogan's Hero's" ... Long front, short butt !!! Again very nice "sweet" tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,538 Posts
Impressive, Ron . . . if I only had the space.

! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: ! :cheers ! :surprise: !

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Topless

Interesting concept, My favorite ex would of loved it. Any topless pics?

Top has not been off since 2000. Previous owner sold the soft top.:smile2:

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh No!!!!!

My wife’s personal rare custom 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport/TJ with rear seating and hardtop only. Lady driven since 2000 and never has been off road driven. It has 44,538.0 original miles with a custom after market kit that cost $8,000.00 (500 made). It is a 4.0 Liter I-6, Automatic, P.S., P.B., Cold A/C, AM/FM/Cassette, Desert Sand Pearl (factory color), Beige Camel Cloth high back seats, new Radiator, Belt, Thermostat, Hoses, Battery, Tires, and Rear Brakes (less than 3000 mi.). Needs nothing and ready to go to shows or Krusin’.
Whipped out ’99 Jeeps with over 120,000+ miles are selling over $10,000.00 with no $8,000.00 custom kit. Don’t miss out of this rare great driver and conversational piece. You can’t go anywhere without people wanting to talk about it. No trades, joy rides, tire kickers, checks and etc. Cash Only. If you’re reading this…It is still For Sale!!! $15,900.00. I’m located 10 miles East of Silver Springs, FL on Hwy 40 East. Call...352-625-7122 Ask for Ron (sweet34 forum name)
Wife says SELL IT!!!!! New price is $12,500.00 cash to first person with the money. You know how it is...……...If mamas not happy....Nobody is happy.

After 56 years of wedded bliss you know what to say and when to say it.:)

:whistling:

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Must go!!!!

Wife says SELL IT!!!!! New price is $12,500.00 cash to first person with the money. You know how it is...……...If mamas not happy....Nobody is happy.

After 56 years of wedded bliss you know what to say and when to say it.:)

:whistling:
I can't believe this.....I'm losing money and giving it away. New price....$11,900.00.:crying:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Would I be correct in assuming you are advertising this in other areas??? AutoTrader, CarGurus, Craigslist, Ebay, other Jeep forums????

·
Lost In The 50's
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Local Advertising

Would I be correct in assuming you are advertising this in other areas??? AutoTrader, CarGurus, Craigslist, Ebay, other Jeep forums????
Just local 50 mile radius.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts