Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many of you will order the 1SB Preferred Equipment Group at $1900 ? :eek

Heated seats with driver-side memory
Electrochromic inside rearview mirror with HomeLink® universal transmitter
Electrochromic outside driver mirror
Satin chrome engine cover insert
Bose® premium speaker system
In-dash 6-disc CD changer

Seems a little steepe..

D

·
0 Posts
I ordered the preferred group plus almost everything else. I have heated seats in two of my cars and use the heat even in the summer, especially on long trips.

F

·
0 Posts
I agree, that is steep. i wonder if you can pick and choose among the items in the group...ie delete what you want to at a savings? As for me I could care less about the mirrors and Im not so sure the Bose is a vast improvement over regular. As far as resale goes, I am a car dealer and I can assure you in my 30 years experience that the standard equip. offered on the SSR is satisfactory....not making any difference in price for the added equipment in the first years of ownership. Most people will consider it fully loaded just with the std. equpiment.. Now if you're going to keep it 50 years and have it in mothballs....go for all the equipment. How many people with a small block old vette would have been better off with a big block with all the options now? But hey, if your doing this for a 50 year investment....you arent me! I'm going with minmal options for maximum return now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pic, Dragon. Nice..

Fireballone, I agree with you. If you're looking to hold on to this for a short period of time, the less options, the better.

Beggers will not be choosers when this Roadster comes out.

I guess GM is anticipating most people to buy the '1SB Preferred Equipment Group'.

I was a bit surprised to see that the running boards are not color matching..

Does anyone know if VOMS has closed for the 'July' production as of yet?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
pics of options available?

Are there any pics of the mods that available on the web? Please post a link to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts