Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to tell you guys, I used Zaino System to clean + polish # 3733 today and I can't believe the results !!!!! It really wasn't a lot of work either, just a little time consuming ! I think the SSR is well worth it !!!! So far I've applied 3 coats of Z5 and the finish is fantastic . Gives me something to do now that Syracuse is out of the NCAA's ! I don't sell Zaino, in fact I bought mine from RUSSR @ this forum --- and I highly recommend the products and the vendor !!!!! He was great to order from !!65 + Sunny tomorrow, time to put some miles on and turn some heads

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Thanks for the testimonial!

I washed mine this afternoon (naturally it has several coats of Zaino on it) with water and NOTHNG else. Bugs came right off. Now I highly recommend the Zaino wash; it will make things shine even if they have no Zaino. I don't know about RUSSR, but I have never sold it to anyone that didn't say it was the best! Now that is saying something. Glad you found Zaino. I found it about 3 or 4 years ago and was a dealer within a year. Would have been sooner, but had trouble getting a franchise. Sal Zaino didn't remember how big Texas was! lol :agree

·
Registered
168 Posts
I don't think so...

Machell,

You will probably get replies from experts on this subject that know more than me, but I'd say try rincing it out and letting it drip dry. I remembered Zaino saying not to use powdered soap on the 100% cotton, American made, towels, so I put the applicator in the same load with my trimmed towels (which unraveled and became quite a mess). The seam came loose on the end and the foam insert started coming out. It made me think it should have had a "Dry Clean Only" label. Luckily my Zaino srater kit had three applicators, so I'm still good.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
I wouldn't wash the pad, yet!

As long as it still looks clean don't wash it. Rinse it if you think it needs it, but that isn't necessary either in most cases. Just wet it when you get ready to use it again.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
sounds good to me

New question..... How have you dealt with waxing the lid that is hidden when the top is up and shows when you put the top down and the color inside the truck between the seats. I don't want to get anything wet inside My truck is shinning bright I am afraid someone will drive off the road because it blinds them LOL!:cool

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
One of the best things about Zaino.

It doesn't leave "white" crap all over everything. You can use it right beside the leather and if it touches it won't cause any problems! Love that stuff. BTW Machell you and Juan should cruise on down to Tyler next Thursday night to the Whataburger Cruise. If this weather holds there will be 150+ cars there March 8. Corvettes are showcased this particular night. Mustangs were last month. Crowd starts to gather about 5 - 5:30 and most everybody is gone by 7:30 or 8. No fees no trophys (just a gawk and tawk).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts