Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lets see if these pics can be seen here. Please let me know if you can see them or not. The SSR was a big hit as usual.

see below for the pics....

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this was a BMW M3 meet, FYI. I need that supercharger to run with these guys.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry guys, it seems like you have to be a member to see these pics. I tried uploading it to here but there are too many limitations. I wish there were only size limits not the dimension limits (480x640). I don't know how to resize them.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Every program is different but try right clicking on the picture it should give you a box when you do. It should also have options. See if there is a size option. That is how Idid mine in Paint.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
In Windows XP (home edition) you can open right click on the thumbnail in Windows Explorer and choose "Resize picture" - then select "Custom" and input any size you'd like.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I raised the file dimensions allowed to 1500 x 1500. It doesn't really matter since I have the thumbnails enabled.

Give it a shot again. :cheers

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
lets try again

here we go

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the M3 is a true sports car. Stock M3 runs 0-60 at 4.6 seconds. It costs around $50k with 333HP. It's an amazing machine. It also has an SMG transmission (http://www.turbo.screaming.net/smg.htm) that is out of this world (don't get it mixed up with tiptronic stuff). These guys are nuts about their cars, some have 20-30K in mods in them. This guy paid $4k on wheels only. It weighs about 2700 lbs, almost half of an SSR. So it's a sports car.

I call the SSR a cruiser and I wouldn't trade it for an M3, but would love to have both. Next Spring I may treat myself to one and if I'm good I may get one under the tree this Christmas :). My new garage is going to be built in 2 weeks. My wife is fuming...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts