Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I've been lurking on this site and the SSRrs site that preceeded it for the two years I've been on the waiting list here in Austin, Tx. I have not posted before because I haven't had anything substantial to contribute. Now that I have my SSR, I thought I might help those that are still looking. There are two SSR's available here in Austin for MSRP at a local dealer. Both are 2003 models. Info on each is below. Hope this helps some of you who are not fortunate enough to have a reputable Chevy dealer in your area.

1) 2003 Smokin' Asphalt (black) with 1SB option pkg
Options: SSR Floor mats
Front Plate Mount (installed, unfortunately)

2) 2003 Redline Red with 1SB option pkg
Options: SSR Floor mats
Running boards
Front Plate Mount (installed, unfortunately)

The Dealer: Capitol Chevrolet
6200 IH-35 South
Austin, Tx 78767

Phone: (512) 444-8888

Your Contact: Ryan Palm

If you give them my name (AusTexKid) and end up buying one, I could even get a referral fee. But the important thing to me is seeing someone who will appreciate it get these SSR's. They are sitting on the showroom floor and Ryan assures me they will sell at MSRP. After having mine for a couple of weeks, I would say it was one of the best buys I ever made. Good Luck

The Kid

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Would be curious to know what the dollar figure is from this dealer for MSRP. It seems every dealership has interpreted MSRP in the strangest of ways! Walk out the door price, including state sales tax? I paid 48K for mine, including state sales tax, title, tags, and fully loaded 1sb option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts