Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These two stories are in this months Drive Magazine. Thought you might like to see them. I hope they turn out OK. They didn't turn out right so I deleted them, and I am going to try again. Have patience.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Think I got it.

I think I got it this time.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thank you lloger, and thank you DRIVER magazine. Great write up and no sign of bashing. Seem that maybe the car & truck mags are starting to see that this truck does fit in with the rest.

You should send it over to Hot Rod mag. I think the reason they bashed the SSR on the Power Tour is because Chevy didn't give them one to drive around.

Merriam-Webster dictionary: Main Entry: hot rod
Function: noun
: an automobile rebuilt or modified for high speed and fast acceleration

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great articles....Looks like there was a plug for Slingshot Yellow in the first one.... :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
It's about time

Hurray, Somebody finally got it!!!! It's good to know someone in the media finally understands what we've know all along. It just doesn't get any better than an SSR :ssr

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
0-60

I guess that I didn't realize till just now that the '05s went 0-60 in 5.3 seconds compared to the '03s 7.5 seconds! That is a big difference......

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
woohoo said:
Hurray, Somebody finally got it!!!! It's good to know someone in the media finally understands what we've know all along. It just doesn't get any better than an SSR :ssr
Drive has been SSR friendly for a while... I have an issue from May 2004 that I picked up at the Pacific Coast Dream Machines in April 2004 - had an SSR pic on the cover - way back then.

They also included the 2005 Kingsburg gathering in their Event listing online, and I used their event list for last years Calendar for significant Car Shows!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
:lol I think the key is to get these guys to really test drive one!! Once they get behind the wheel, the opinion changes and they're hooked just like us.

·
Registered
59 Posts
WOW_FCTR said:
I guess that I didn't realize till just now that the '05s went 0-60 in 5.3 seconds compared to the '03s 7.5 seconds! That is a big difference......
Take it from someone that has owned an 04 and now owns an 05, there is a tremendous differnece!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbs :flag :ssr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts