Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,589 Posts
Hello, I am looking for 1/18 2-tone SSR die cast models and just information on what was made.
I am also in search of SSR cloth embroidered patches to add to a jacket. Smaller patches for shoulder area and possibly larger ones for the back of the jacket would be great. You can call or text me with pictures at 408 568-0304. Thanks much-Bill Jhun
I have this black over silver that I painted myself. I think it turned out fine, but me thinks Maisto did not make any Brickyards or Black Over Silver 1:18's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
I've never seen a two-tone 1/18 or 1/25 model in any color combination. Also no aqua blur or pac blue.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I have found a guy that is going to paint one for me. Found him at the local diecast toy show. He customizes all kinds of diecast cars. There are several around here that do it and their work is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have this black over silver that I painted myself. I think it turned out fine, but me thinks Maisto did not make any Brickyards or Black Over Silver 1:18's.
Hello,

In seeing your post I can tell you that 2 SSR's were done and have all of the Brickyard 400 Graphics on them. These are correct and I am enclosing pictures as there were 2004 Indy 500, 2005 Indy & Brickyard and 2006 Indy 500 as well as the black & silver Brickyard 400 diecast models that were done and all in 1:18th scale.
If you would like more information on these please contact me.

I am enclosing pictures of them all. Well in reading your posting rules I guess I am not going to be able to post these pictures? Can someone help me? Thanks,

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,589 Posts
Hello,

In seeing your post I can tell you that 2 SSR's were done and have all of the Brickyard 400 Graphics on them. These are correct and I am enclosing pictures as there were 2004 Indy 500, 2005 Indy & Brickyard and 2006 Indy 500 as well as the black & silver Brickyard 400 diecast models that were done and all in 1:18th scale.
If you would like more information on these please contact me.

I am enclosing pictures of them all. Well in reading your posting rules I guess I am not going to be able to post these pictures? Can someone help me? Thanks,
You can e-mail them to me at [email protected], and I will post them, I'm sure fellow fanatics would like to see them! Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Hey hkirch 74, your "art" work is really nice. There's a guy here in Murfreesboro who does that kinda' painting and art work. One time he told me he had 10,000 different "miniature" vehicles that he had painted. His work is unbelievable. He also makes Di-Rama's and made us one for the 2015 SSR International Rally, which we had in the silent auction. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,589 Posts
I have enclosed several pictures of the 1:18th scale SSR's that I did for the Indianapolis 500 & Brickyard 400.

Any questions please feel free to ask. . . . . . .
Those are amazing! How did you get the small decals duplicated?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts