Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,652 Posts
Great Seats!

BobA said:
this is how chevy should option on seats. simple choice Torch Red leather from the vette. SSR logo traced off the door sill.
Thanks for sharing those photos Bob. I can't wait to see your new SSR with the new seats and logo too.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
had to shrink some pictures so they would load. got her now. :thumbs

·
Registered
253 Posts
Absolutley! I had seen the two tone seats in another SSR and think they really add to the interior.

Hopefully some one at GM is contantly looking at this board and they incorporate some of these great ideas into the 06.

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
seats

Love the seats. They look great. :thumbs

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
For a Future Special Edition SSR??

HD-Fatboy said:
Absolutley! I had seen the two tone seats in another SSR and think they really add to the interior.

Hopefully some one at GM is contantly looking at this board and they incorporate some of these great ideas into the 06.
Ditto.....

RickSSR :cool

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Not sure I'd like red/yellow/purple to match the exterior, but a light/dark 2 tone leather with the logo would be awesome.

Love the seats on the new Z06.

Ray

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,652 Posts
Silver and Black!

Flassh said:
Not sure I'd like red/yellow/purple to match the exterior, but a light/dark 2 tone leather with the logo would be awesome.
Love the seats on the new Z06. Ray
That would look great in my SSR!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Imagine......

Ultraviolet......Burple or whatever that color is :confused .....Silver.....:eek I don't think so!!!! :nono The only color it wrks 4 is Red or Blk. :yesnod

:cool

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
just had the center of seat and back redone on the original seats with ssr logo put in leather on the headrest cost was $600 parts and labor which I thought was very fair. :seeya

ps; Ithink it would work on any SSR use leather about same color as the exterior paint where mine is red. the headrest is already black so logo will show up well . get the logo from tracing it off door sill. Kinda like the GTO's interior paint schemes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts