Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, #1740 (Little Wing) was built two years ago today. So, I thought I'd post a little blurb - and a couple images....

Oh =- and by the way - I'm not sellin' anything either. :lol

Thanks to all for making ownership of this Roadster a BLAST!!!!
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,317 Posts
I thought it was Groucho Marx that said "Nothing flies like an open banana"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
Well, #1740 (Little Wing) was built two years ago today. So, I thought I'd post a little blurb - and a couple images....

Oh =- and by the way - I'm not sellin' anything either. :lol

Thanks to all for making ownership of this Roadster a BLAST!!!!
How did you get all of those pictures of the SSR's at the plant? Can you see them from the road or do you have to be inside the plant grounds? I'd like to go up to Lansing and take a look.
 

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SS My R said:
How did you get all of those pictures of the SSR's at the plant? Can you see them from the road or do you have to be inside the plant grounds? I'd like to go up to Lansing and take a look.
Those were posted way back in '03 - a local guy would go by the LCC and take some spy shots. :cool

There was also an employee that posted a couple 'inside' images then.
 

·
Tu-Tone club member
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
Focks...from the TV show..."You Bet Your Life"

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana"

One of my favorites of his is....

"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

P/P

Peace :flag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,950 Posts
Purple Penelope said:
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana"

One of my favorites of his is....

"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

P/P

Peace :flag

My divorce started when she threw all my stuff out on the front lawn. It ended when the judge told me to give it all back.
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,649 Posts
Happy II Birthday!

kwhopper89 said:
Well, #1740 (Little Wing) was built two years ago today. So, I thought I'd post a little blurb - and a couple images....
Congrats Keith on your SSR's 2nd birthday! :thumbs
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top