Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at the possibilities of 20" Frnt 22" Rear Wheel tire combo anyone in south florida have this set up? I would like to see it in person. I am also considering the g force or Eibach lowering spring kits. I'm just wandering if the combination will be much to harsh of a ride? Any feed back would be appreaciated.

·
Registered
64 Posts
ground force

I used gf and it looks great! sits much better. bigger wheels may be a problem, esp with lowering. sorry,no pics yet.

jeff

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feed back. JRSSR , I may have to come down and check out your set up. Colorado, I am concerned about adding weight so that will be taken into account. I am getting ready to do a search to see if I can find out what the combine weight of the stock wheels and tire are? Thx again

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Mine is lowered with Eibach springs, great ride, handling is as good or better, and I really like the lowered look.

Rrunning 19 & 20" one-offs from Colorado Customs, stayed with stock tires, added Dakota Digital Tire pressure monitoring system.

Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I see the Dakota gage is using a plasma display. Did you know the displays are normally white. The color comes from a filter, sometimes separate, sometimes molded into the window.

·
Registered
64 Posts
come on down!

STORMCAT said:
Thanks for the feed back. JRSSR , I may have to come down and check out your set up. Colorado, I am concerned about adding weight so that will be taken into account. I am getting ready to do a search to see if I can find out what the combine weight of the stock wheels and tire are? Thx again
I live in dadeland area; pinecrest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts