Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
189 the LAST blur
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was an attendee of the Heritage Collection while at the Michigan Corvette Regional meet at Les Stanford this past weekend. I know you long time members have probably seen these trucks but for us short term owners seeing the 2000, the Indy Pace truck and the Last FPR built in a row was pretty cool. Bonus was the custom SoCal Bonnevile push truck in a separate display on the other end of the building. Stunning red upholstery, moulded running boards, lakester wheels, split tonneau cover and 6 speed in what appeared to be an 2003 was impressive. Of course you couldn't touch anything and as we left Mike Joy was heading in. R Pics being sent to Cru-dog. Outstanding collection of muscle engines from the GM line up as well as many stunning non R examples. :wink2::wink2:

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Was an attendee of the Heritage Collection while at the Michigan Corvette Regional meet at Les Stanford this past weekend. I know you long time members have probably seen these trucks but for us short term owners seeing the 2000, the Indy Pace truck and the Last FPR built in a row was pretty cool. Bonus was the custom SoCal Bonnevile push truck in a separate display on the other end of the building. Stunning red upholstery, moulded running boards, lakester wheels, split tonneau cover and 6 speed in what appeared to be an 2003 was impressive. Of course you couldn't touch anything and as we left Mike Joy was heading in. R Pics being sent to Cru-dog. Outstanding collection of muscle engines from the GM line up as well as many stunning non R examples. :wink2::wink2:
What???? No Pictures?

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
It is nice that they pulled out those 4 SSRs for the Corvette group. When I saw the Push Truck it was over in Lansing at the REO Museum. I am happy that you got to see them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts