Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone seen or have one of the ? "Official" GM Training Manual for Service Technicians Titled " 2003 Chevrolet SSR Features -- Service Know-How -- Course # 50325.13"

It is a Canadian Publication by GM Oshawa.

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Hmmm

Not at all familiar with that volume. :nerd:

2019-01-09-10-33-36--437213612.jpeg

●○● - Perhaps Dale, Dwight or someone else might have knowledge of it. :smile2:

==============
David :black:
2019-01-09-10-29-25-706143887.jpeg

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,798 Posts
Has anyone seen or have one of the ? "Official" GM Training Manual for Service Technicians Titled " 2003 Chevrolet SSR Features -- Service Know-How -- Course # 50325.13"

I have never seen, or heard, this course exists. I do know that I once had a "Technician" at the dealer where I bought BlueStreak tell me he was a MASTER TECHNICIAN and he did not need me to tell him his job. This ws after he told me that he had to remove the bed cover to trouble shoot my roof issue and that if it was not a warranty issue it would be quite expensive re-aligning the bed cover when it was reinstalled. I had replied that I did not understand that because that should be maybe a 10 minute process. When I visited the next day he had removed the bed cover (8 bolts) but left the hinges in place. When I explained the correct way to remove the cover he asked how I knew that. I told him it was in the Owner's Manual. I did not have to pay for the re-alignment which took them close to 3 hours. I wonder if he had taken the course you are looking for?

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,293 Posts
I was not aware of that one - I will have to check with some of my former students at GM dealerships and some faculty member at other schools that teach for GM group.

I do have the new model features course #10347.10
If features a video and a book -- I haven't looked at either one in years. Might be time for a review - maybe scan book and copy video if the copyright police don't catch me. Not a lot of detail in the book.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,885 Posts
No Idea but----that video cassette doesn't have much tape on it!! Maybe 10 minutes worth? Can't tell how thick the books are.

Nick

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,293 Posts
I believe that what I have is the sanme. It may be a different course number for the US market. I will post a picture of the table on contents tomorrow when I return to the office.
My book is only about 60 pages. The content looks the same.

I am not sure how long video. I will try to find a way to watch/convert soon.

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,293 Posts

It is a Canadian Publication by GM Oshawa.
Here is your table of contents (left) next to the one from my book (right).
Columns are slightly different but same titles and same page numbers.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts