Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. This is Bob and I'm one of the original members. I have a red SSR for sale. Although I have not always been enthusiastic about this car, I have come to love it and am a little sad writing this. But I don't drive this car and thought why not have someone else enjoy it.

I don't know how much this car is worth so if you want to make an offer, I'm open to it. Reasonable offers please. I have close to $60k into this.

I am not in need of money and will definitely not sell this at a discount. But if you're looking for a clean one-owner original model SSR, look me up. I'm in the Chicago metropolitan area. Here is the information, will try to post pictures.

2003 RED SSR #1725

Odometer 22364 as of April 9th 2018

I am the original owner*

Battery changed July 2017

Tires changed* at 21951 miles 400 miles driven on them a couple of years ago.*

Mods done: Magna Charger, Billet Power servo and 4th Gear servo (have no idea what that is anymore lol), Edlebrock Custom Exhaust. Have all the stock parts in case you want to go back to stock.

Needs a cooling fan that will cost*$300*for an upgraded one. I can either change it here or deduct from final agreed upon price.*

No accidents, paint looks great, been garage kept from December to April every year. Never been driven in snow or rain.

Original post when the MagnaCharger was installed with pictures:

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f5/my-ssr-magnacharger-schwing-18329/#/topics/18329

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts