Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
That was my plan from day one when I bought mine, being retired won't be used as a daily driver for work but will get exercised on a regular basis......
As far as an investment I don't think you will ever see these trucks get big money unless they are the rare Signature ones or special pace cars that are out there with little or no mileage.. Maybe in another 30 years that might change, by then Ill be to damn old to care. If you think they will get the kind of money like the 50-60's muscle cars are bringing I don't see that happening. Like Dicktator told me when I first met him you have a nice truck get the basic upgrades done and enjoy it that's what it was made for. Keep on trucking guys top up top down just enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
That was my plan from day one when I bought mine, being retired won't be used as a daily driver for work but will get exercised on a regular basis......
As far as an investment I don't think you will ever see these trucks get big money unless they are the rare Signature ones or special pace cars that are out there with little or no mileage.. Maybe in another 30 years that might change, by then Ill be to damn old to care. If you think they will get the kind of money like the 50-60's muscle cars are bringing I don't see that happening. Like Dicktator told me when I first met him you have a nice truck get the basic upgrades done and enjoy it that's what it was made for. Keep on trucking guys top up top down just enjoy the ride.
50, 60 & 70's Muscle Cars are 65, 55 & 45 years old too !!! Excellent advice from Dicktator, absolutely excellent advice and I think that's what most of us are doing, enjoying the to the fullest. 50 years from now I'll be almost 130 !!! Now that's when these "little" trucks will be really be high dollar collectibles and ... I'll be in Evergreen Cemetery :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: / :frown2: :frown2: :frown2: tennessee"dead"dog :ssr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts