Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have made a deal to upgrade to a 2005 SSR, so I am putting my 2003 up for sale. It is a Slingshot Yellow 1SB with 3200 miles. It's in-service date is December 2003, so there is plenty of warranty left. Not that you'll need it, I have not had a single problem with the truck. It has been garaged since day 1 and never been driven in the wet. The paint has been Zaino-ed and looks great. The options are listed below. I am asking 33,000 here on the board and I'd like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it. Of course, I'm open to offers but be realistic please.

Factory Options:
1SB Trim Package
Cargo compartment trim with wood
Auxilary guage package
Front License Plate Bracket (NOT installed - no holes)
All Factory manuals, sticker, paperwork, hang tags etc.

Other Additions:
Ground Force Lowering Springs
160 Thermostat
K&N Air Filter
Predator Computer Tuning

The truck is located in Austin, Texas. You may contact me through the board or by e-mail at [email protected]. I can e-mail photos and other info. if desired. Help me find this great truck a good home.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This truck is still available. Price reduced to $31,500. Follow the link above for pictures and info.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I wish this owner well and generally feel for the bunch of ya'll, but here is a used '03 yellow for sale for $1505 more than a NEW '04 1SB yellow in autotrader.com at a Chevy dealer in Cincy. Our supporting dealers deserve our support, too, but I am only now realizing what Stanford, our other dealers and now this owner are up against. Good luck all!

·
Registered
217 Posts
AusTexKid said:
This truck is still available. Price reduced to $31,500. Follow the link above for pictures and info.
I feel for you. Tried to do the same thing. I wanted the 90 more hp! Good luck on the price. I have a 2004 and I can only get maybe $25,000 for it. If someone has not done any research on the truck you may get your price. Again good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts